Saturday, July 14, 2007

Trip to Wisconsin


I just returned from a trip to Wisconsin and Illinois where I had the chance to meet with some individuals considering missions as their next step into God and some missionaries already serving with United World Mission. As I traveled across the state I could not help but seeing the beauty of God world all around me. This is America's dairy land. There are fields as far as the eye can see. It was a real treat to experience this state.

Please pray for two couples (the Skeltons and Van Cleaves) as they consider and move into their next steps of serving God overseas. While in Wisconsin I had meetings concerning Mission Inter-Senegal. I am involved in bringing some solutions to issues dealing with their rapid expansion. I have been discussing these for some time and we are preparing to implement these soon. I will be traveling to Africa this fall.


Thanks for your prayers and gifts.

Mark & Cathy Szymanski

No comments: